If I was an eccentric rich old lady, like Maria Felix, I'd totally buy this...
Delfina Delettrez Skeleton Hand Bracelet from luisaviaroma.com. How awesome is that?
P.S. Thanks for the nice comments on the last post! :)
Delfina Delettrez Skeleton Hand Bracelet from luisaviaroma.com. How awesome is that?P.S. Thanks for the nice comments on the last post! :)
26 comments:
Oh my. So wicked.
Haha! this looks crazy!! It is indeed pretty awesome
I've seen this so many times, and each time I see it, it doesn't get any less cooler.
oh. i want this i want this!!!
waou !! love love love !! amazing : i want this right now !!
interesting blog by the way ;)
i found it thanks to my friend : la chauve souris ;)
a bientot !
Boubou xx
That would freak me out so much! But I do still love it - it's amazing! :) x
I would buy that if I was an eccentric rich old lady too! I'd buy that now if I had the money! So zanka.
-BK
that is awesome
hehee soo badass! hmm im just imagining the looks i would get if i wore that to school haha. so loving the undertones btw! the riff is to die for!
Wow... that's amazing.
Stunning piece.
Absolutely amazing bracelet! I would die to own it. So wierd ... we have almost the same exact name, only mine has an E on the end! I thought I'd never find another Sydnie (Sydni) that wasn't spelled with an EY!
Sydnie
www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com
oh! oh! you should buy it anyway x
gorgeous
and actually wearable! normally full hand jewelry is impossible to function in
so those things are really cool !! love your blog !!
x
hey, sweet blog, you seem to have pretty awesome taste in music, do you mind coming over to my blog and dropping me a few suggestions to download?
i love the sex pistols too :)
I'm all about these bad boys. Seriously insane!
Rich old lady? I would totally buy that at any age. It gets more and more amazing everytime I see it.
Super bad ass.
this is unreal
freaky in a good way
This is sooo wicked
I've seen so many people with skeleton bracelets that it's just crazy. They are growing on me though.
LOVE IT!
that is seriously badass
this is unreal! i need it if it isn't insanely priced. great find!
x
www.tittees.blogspot.com
Haha LOL!!! Very funny.
(my blog: http://www.lisavdmarel.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment