Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Things I love.

I love this.
"Anna Ava" by Karl Lagerfeld
Vogue Australia, December 2003
(Click image for HQ)

I also love this:
Michelle of ¶ Make Polaroids Not War is a lovely lady! Thanks for the award. :)

The rules:
  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen.
"Newly discovered" or not, here are 15 lovely blogs from 15 cool/sweet/stylish/interesting bloggers:
  1. Annie Spandex
  2. Appeal to the Eye
  3. dapper kid
  4. D!RTY LAUNDRY
  5. District of Chic
  6. Frock Around the Clock
  7. Hippie Couture
  8. Holier than Now
  9. la chauve-souris
  10. leavethelightsdownlow
  11. Mode: ON
  12. My fashion square
  13. pretty in leather
  14. r.a.n.d.
  15. She's Dressing Up

16 comments:

Connie Hsiu said...

love it too! thats a great tag (:

Emz said...

Statement necklaceee! I love it!

yiqin; said...

There are just some people who are so talented! Karl can shoot & design!!

Robin Bailey said...

She's too stunning.

La Chauve-Souris said...

thanks for your award babe!! however didnt really understand how it worked.. fairwell looks cool!!

exchange links??

♥ Cara Mia ♥ said...

Doooooooode! Thanks :)
A nice thing to receive first thing today. You rock!!! I will pass it along next post.

Baybay Mama said...

Congrats on the award! I love that photo. I've never seen it before. Oh Karl!

Niviarsiaq said...

Is that Liv Tyler modeling? It looks like her.
I love the blogs! It's always fun finding new bloggers to read!

The Sydney Girl said...

i love it too! black and white photography is beautiful.

xxx
sydneygirl

p.s. take off word verification if u can love. you'll get more lovely comments that way :P

Daniella said...

Love it! And congrats on your award!!

Annie Spandex said...

Oh! That's awesome! Congrats and thank you thank you thank you xoxox

The Sydney Girl said...

im glad you took the word verification off ;p

hope you have an awesome day and look forward to ur future posts luv.

xxx
sydneygirl

Jess said...

Wow beautiful image. & congrats on the award!

Entrelanas said...

Ei, I have a new PHOTOSHOOT

REFRESH!!!


http://www.juanmiguelentrelanas.blogspot.com


Thanks

E said...

I love that you shared this. I just watched Lagerfeld Confidential the other night and it was so fascinating, just to hear him talk.

Thank you so much for the award! I'm so flattered!

Thais said...

beautiful photo! i am love with that necklace and ur blog xoxo http://fashionforafashionista.blogspot.com/