Friday, June 26, 2009

Win this!

Hey guys! Here's the giveaway I mentioned in the last post...

If you live in the U.S., you can enter to win a bottle of Advanced Face Firming Activator (valued at $120) from Perricone MD, a company that specializes in anti-aging skin care products.
From the Perricone MD website:
"Our best seller, Advanced Face Firming Activator, transforms skin to appear firm, toned and absolutely glowing, while preventing further damage. Formulated with Alpha Lipoic Acid and DMAE that work synergistically to visibly resurface skin's texture, reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores, and reveal a radiant and healthy complexion."

Sounds amazing to me! If you are interested, don't be shy - drop me a comment!
  • TO ENTER, leave a comment mentioning something about this product - maybe why you'd like to try it or what appeals to you. You could even just say the name, it really doesn't matter to me! Please include an email address if it is not already on your blog.
  • Winner will be randomly selected.
  • U.S. Residents only.
  • Contest ends July 4th!
*CONTEST CLOSED. THANKS FOR ENTERING*

17 comments:

James said...

Woot! First to enter!

I have super huge pores, and I think that this product would be able to help minimize those. Currently, I am using Neutrogena Pore Control Toner and Cleanser, and it isn't too effective...

May Kasahara said...

awesome giveaway - LOVE skincare.

never tried anything with Alpha Lipoic Acid butttttt it sounds promising * * * *

valerie_p said...

I have heard so many good things about Perricone. I would love to try this product!

Bethany said...

Oh I really want to win this! I've always wanted to try nicer skin care products than I can afford, and it seems like people really love Perricone.

holeinmybucket422@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Nice giveaway. The weather lately has done a number on my skin. That face activator might be good for me.

mylifeinclothes@yahoo.com

Damsels said...

i need an ew better face product but icant afford this
so ireally want the
Advanced Face Firming Activator from Perricone MD

i am nadia btw

Elle said...

120 dollars is a lot to drop on something that I'm not sure about, which is why this is a great giveaway!

Ashleigh12 said...

I have done so much research on Perricone and the way that it uses natural aspects, such as amines and antioxidants, to reverse aging and skin damage is amazing!

Thanks!

Alyse said...

I'd love to try this because it is never too early to get firm.

goodluck guys!

uhlyse@gmail.com

Laurie said...

I'm getting older so it's time to pay attention to my skin and pre-treat before the wrinkles come.

Becca Scheuer said...

I have always wanted to try Perricone! Thanks for the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Great product! Thanks for the chance to win it!

Jaime P said...

I have always wanted to try Perricone products, as I hear they are miracle workers! Just haven't had the funds yet. Thanks for the great giveaway!

Unknown said...

I have heard that Perricone is awesome! I would love to get to try it out :)

K8 said...

I would love to try this out. I've heard great things about Perricone.
katemagoc@gmail.com

Robin Bailey said...

The summer does insane numbers on my face, and I think this product would really help me out.

Robin
http://threadbearthoughts.blogspot.com/

Cassie Wallace said...

I'm in the sun too much.. i think this would make a huge difference for me as opposed to just moisturizer