Sunday, July 26, 2009

bathing suits yah!

Inspiration hit me in the form of changing around my blog and making a new header. I'm quite proud. Patting myself on the back now. :)
But anyways...

from Red Carter Cruise 2010 (source)


The bathing suits are cute I guess but I mostly love the black lips/cute sunglasses combo.

P.S. Did you guys see 500 Days of Summer yet?
I thought it was pretty cute.

18 comments:

Ash Fox said...

ha i was thinking the same thing. the styling is what makes it..not the suits themselves.

x

www.tittees.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great bathing suits, and I'm loving the new banner.

jessica said...

i have to agree.
they just look like plain bathing suits to me.
black lips/sunglasses/and THAT HAT (wantwantwant!) totally make the look.

way to go with the new header!

<3

trckalovesyou.com

E said...

I really REALLY want to see that!! And I lurrrve that black and white hat!

Damsels said...

oh man i was thinking of watch ing it but we chose moon instead . but i hear its a good movie

www.janetteria.com said...

I want the 2nd one!

XoXo

JOWY said...

THE MAKE UP IS FAB! IT MAKES THE BATHINGSUITES STAND OUT.

ONE LOVE,
JOWY

WWW.ISEEJANEMARY.BLOGSPOT.COM

Dani said...

i'm kinda diggin' the crazy dark lips!! i haven't seen 500 days of summer, nor have i even HEARD of it. is that zooey deschanel, though? she's fabulous.

and i like the new header!

http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com

Danielle said...

Ohhhh, I saw the commercials for it. I sooo want to see it. I like the pink one the best.

Unknown said...

black lips? love!!!

great job on the header =)

xoxo

mandi said...

ohh heart shaped sunglasses, fun! i really like the pink suit the best the top is kinda different.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

The bambino has relegated me to one pieces. I'm so digging that one!

Anonymous said...

500 Days of Summer was truly amazing. I loved the first screenshots of the movie. When it said that the movie wasnt based on anyone...especially you (i cant remember her name)...you bitch.

Haha. i cracked up laughing.

Jane Alisa said...

I really want to see that film as I love Zooey .x.

♥ Cara Mia ♥ said...

LOVE the new banner great job!

i've been working on a new blog and was wondering if you'd like to swap links again?

http://blog.futurehippie.com/

Maddie said...

I'm still waiting for 500 Days of Summer to be released here

I'm tempted to try dark lipstick

pierrot le fou

p.s. sid vicious went to my high school hehe

isabelle said...

the pink bikini is so cute, gimmie! :)

/www.jemappelleisabelle.blogg.se

Pammy Singh said...

great! all bikini is so good, i want all :)
thanks so much
www.fashionhousela.com