Friday, July 24, 2009

Inspire me!

I haven't been posting as much this month due to a mix of being busy and being uninspired. I could always just post random crap, but I'd rather put some thought into what I put on here...

Oh well.

I'm just happy the weekend is here. I wanna play!

(photo source)

Oh. And new shoes, woot woot! :)

I'm off to the thrift store now...

What do you guys do when you're feeling uninspired?

12 comments:

Danielle said...

Lucky duck, going to the thrift store. Cute heels, I really need to get me a pair...

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm inspired by that chick's cat eyes.

Damsels said...

hope you found goood stuff at the thrift store. oh and i saw that pic in the elle magazine. i was so inlove

Anonymous said...

Nice shoes. When I'm feeling uninspired I image search an actress, model etc, that inspires me, or just type random words into a search and see what comes up.

Noa Raviv said...

indeed inspiring!!

Hook The Look

nikky said...

summer=heat=little inspiration.

i feel your pain.

Lesley said...

Word. Look for new blogs?!

sexy legs and body said...

Hi Sid, great shoes! Need inspiration, go shopping, it works for most girls! lol.
thanks for visiting my site, really loved having you over. Hope to see you again soon!
Colin.

Gabriela said...

that picture with the bike is awesome and your shoes look great :)

http://petiteesthete.blogspot.com

Betty said...

troll around the internet looking at old fashion editorials. And if that doesn't do the trick, I go read or listen to music.

Kat said...

Nice shoes!

micol zanzuri said...

love the bicicle photo