currently drooling from this photo.amazing-amazing.definitely putting it into my inspiration file too.
I like the pic too. the neon sunnies with the dark lips look good and unique/
NICE.Is that devon aoki?
Even seeing it 3 times, it does not get boring.
Who knew black lipstick could look so chic? I like the hair, the glasses, the camera - cool find.
this is a hot pic! i absolutely love a dark lip :)
Nah, I think that was just right :)
me too, it's one of my fave photo!the model is gorgeous and thecamera is nice!http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/
I like the camera and the glasses. This is the only sleep away camp I've ever been to. And I'm excited to go to more.
Oh super pretty picture!The glasses are just so awesome looking!
Amazing sunglasses, amazing lipstick and amazing camera! Whats not to love?
amazing sunglasses!xxhttp://zebratrash.blogspot.com
No, I want those friggin' sweet wayfarers for sure.
that's a fantastic photo!x
sick!
just cool
Oh I love this pgoto great pic xoxox
definitely not overkill! love it!iyamwww.styleandbeyond.blogspot.com
Dark lips and bright eyes, amazing!!!!!XOXOXLibbyhttp://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com
totally not overkill, the picture is just GREAT!
Ahhh love it, the lipstick especially!Btw I have a giveaway on at my blog this week, come and enter =]!
Ohh m gee I love this pic :0)No sass :0)Lovveeeee youuu
So fabulous! The vintage camera adds such a cool touch.
total overkill. love it.http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com
Love it. Amazing picture
I love the dark lips. In fact the more I stare at it the more everything seems just perfect. Wow.
so cool! some people can pull off black lips so well!
i like these pics!the black lips...wow<3xxcodywww.codyjune.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
28 comments:
currently drooling from this photo.
amazing-amazing.
definitely putting it into my inspiration file too.
I like the pic too. the neon sunnies with the dark lips look good and unique/
NICE.
Is that devon aoki?
Even seeing it 3 times, it does not get boring.
Who knew black lipstick could look so chic? I like the hair, the glasses, the camera - cool find.
this is a hot pic! i absolutely love a dark lip :)
Nah, I think that was just right :)
me too, it's one of my fave photo!
the model is gorgeous and the
camera is nice!
http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/
I like the camera and the glasses.
This is the only sleep away camp I've ever been to. And I'm excited to go to more.
Oh super pretty picture!
The glasses are just so awesome looking!
Amazing sunglasses, amazing lipstick and amazing camera! Whats not to love?
amazing sunglasses!
xx
http://zebratrash.blogspot.com
No, I want those friggin' sweet wayfarers for sure.
that's a fantastic photo!
x
sick!
just cool
Oh I love this pgoto great pic xoxox
definitely not overkill! love it!
iyam
www.styleandbeyond.blogspot.com
Dark lips and bright eyes, amazing!!!!!
XOXOX
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com
totally not overkill, the picture is just GREAT!
Ahhh love it, the lipstick especially!
Btw I have a giveaway on at my blog this week, come and enter =]!
Ohh m gee I love this pic :0)
No sass :0)
Lovveeeee youuu
So fabulous! The vintage camera adds such a cool touch.
total overkill. love it.
http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com
Love it. Amazing picture
I love the dark lips. In fact the more I stare at it the more everything seems just perfect. Wow.
so cool! some people can pull off black lips so well!
i like these pics!
the black lips...wow<3
xx
cody
www.codyjune.blogspot.com
Post a Comment