Friday, July 31, 2009

Style Icon: Frida Kahlo







I like her. I like individuals.

20 comments:

Love + Cake said...

She was beautiful. Her work was beautiful.

Velo said...

i dont know about her, but i can look... she has unique fashion sense. =D

Anonymous said...

There really aren't many people that have her style. She really is an individual.

E said...

What a great style icon to feature! I always loved her amazing hair styles and her incredible patterned dresses.

Clarity said...

A true artist, individuals appeal to me too. Beautiful pictures and rocking new header.

Annie Spandex said...

She is awesome.

Tracey Ellle said...

so do i.. shes was amazing

♥ Cara Mia ♥ said...

wow she's cool.....very gypsy and unique.
:)

Syed said...

So unbelievably amazing, and a true inspiration :) Hope you're having a wonderful weekend dear.

Dani said...

gorgeous. great post. and i love all of the colors.

http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com

Damsels said...

i have been more than a little in love with frida for ages

street angel said...

Beautiful photos.

The Sydney Girl said...

frida is an amazing artist and has a huge history behind her art.

would you like to exchange links luv?

x

Anonymous said...

The flowers in her hair are perfection.

Gabriela said...

oh i love frida!
the first book my parents ever got me was a book of her paintings :)
she looks wonderful and i love how she braided her hair!

http://petiteesthete.blogspot.com

JOWY said...

I TOTALLY ADORE FRIDA! ITS LIKE U READ MY MIND ..I WAS PLANNING TO DO AN OUTFIT POST INSPIRED BY FRIDA, SHES JUST AMAZING!~


ONE LOVE,
JOWY
WWW.ISEEJANEMARY.BLOGSPOT.COM

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I was inspired by the floral hair pieces alone.

The Sydney Girl said...

yay! just added your link! =)

x

Miiicha said...

she is Great, and I loved the movie about her ||


Love Miiicha

Unknown said...

oh my goodness i love her sooooo much, she was such an incredible woman and makes me so proud to live in mexico. if you ever get the chance to come down here, you have to check out her house, it's amazinggg