Monday, August 3, 2009

Sometimes frou-frou is good.

I found this on eBay but didn't get it. :(
That's okay though, I will find another one like it.


Cute or too 80's?

26 comments:

Danielle said...

I like it, but I wouldn't buy it because I wouldn't know when to wear it.

Style & Beyond said...

it is pretty but i think it's too 80's looking..

iyam
www.styleandbeyond.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

is it just me or does the model wearing the dress look scarily skinny??!?!

crystal said...

Yeah she is pretty thin but I think the background is what makes her look that way (because her arms kind of blend into it).

Holly said...

Dittos to Anonymous.

Definitely pretty, I heart it.

Gia said...

Oh, really nice.

Katrina said...

wow, i would love to wear that one!

Katrina said...

wow, i would love to wear that one!

Katrina said...

wow, i would love to wear that one!

Mom Fashion World said...

that really a cute dress.
i'm sure it will look good on you!

Unknown said...

its so pretty but i know what you mean. when would you wear it xoxox

Wild as a Mink said...

Oh that dress is divine! So sorry to hear you didn't win it.
I love your blog by the way, it's so jam packed full of beautiful colorful photos. I'm definitly a follower now!
Check mine sometime if you'd like:
http://wildasamink.blogspot.com

street angel said...

I love this dress.

Anonymous said...

Tres Chic. I hope you get one. I'm sure it would look great on you.

Anonymous said...

PS: I tagged you on my blog for an award

we wear things said...

it's kute i like the front more than the back

Hadley said...

ahhh i love it. i think that without the chains and maybe the pom poms on the sleeves, it would be so translatable into a super fun LBD. keep looking!

Hadley said...

ahhh i love it. i think that without the chains and maybe the pom poms on the sleeves, it would be so translatable into a super fun LBD. keep looking!

Diary of a Young Designer said...

wow, the dress is incredible! Love the cut of the skirt. It is soo 80's but I think that's also what gives it its charm.

xo
Sophie

Anika said...

Oh My God....you missed ouut! This dress set my heart racing....god I hope you find a similar one!!! I love it, so much.

I would wear this anywhere....gah, love it bella....get it :)

Fingers crossed you find a similar one...I adore the materials on this one and the style...

yum!

♥ Cara Mia ♥ said...

i hate when that happens. sometimes you end up finding something even better though :)

Love + Cake said...

NO way, I LOVE it!

Gaby, held on by wires. said...

Really. Effing. Cute.

Rosanna said...

this is adorable.

http://www.littlemissdressup.com

Fashion Coma said...

oh wow that dress it so killer!! Love the combination of ruffles and leather, too bad you didn't snatch it up!

http://fashioncoma.blogspot.com/

Since Age Zero said...

oh gosh - i absolutely love this!!!

xo