I've been getting some really nice comments lately. It means a lot to know that some people enjoy the things I post on here. The wonderful Cara Mia of Hippie Couture (and now Future Hippie!) did a post on her favorite blogs and boy was I flattered that she mentioned mine! Here's what she said about Syd Vicious Lives:
"Don't let the name fool you! Sydni is one part rock-n-roll, one part glamour girl! Her blog is creative, flirty and fun, with an array of awesome pics and ideas about fashion trends and life."
Thank you for the kind words, love! You know I feel the same way about your blog. :)

The other thing that put a big smile on my face was this award I got from one sweet blogger, Monica of My Life in Clothes. Thanks a bunches!
I believe this award comes with a tag of 10 random facts so here goes:
I believe this award comes with a tag of 10 random facts so here goes:1. I'm a really private person. People who know me will confirm that.
2. If it's colorful, I probably like it.
3. I prefer aquariums to zoos.
4. I'm truly inspired by rockstars, especially glam rockers like David Bowie.

5. I've always loved literature (and in recent years, poetry). Yep... I'm a Creative Writing major.
6. I'm also a film major so of course I love cinema. (By the way, I was sad to hear director John Hughes died yesterday. He directed some of my favorite teen classics such as The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, and Ferris Bueller's Day Off.)
7. I love gender bending fashion. If I was a boy I'd probably be a drag queen, haha :)

8. I like to make people laugh.
2. If it's colorful, I probably like it.
3. I prefer aquariums to zoos.
4. I'm truly inspired by rockstars, especially glam rockers like David Bowie.

5. I've always loved literature (and in recent years, poetry). Yep... I'm a Creative Writing major.
6. I'm also a film major so of course I love cinema. (By the way, I was sad to hear director John Hughes died yesterday. He directed some of my favorite teen classics such as The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, and Ferris Bueller's Day Off.)
7. I love gender bending fashion. If I was a boy I'd probably be a drag queen, haha :)

8. I like to make people laugh.
9. People's first impressions of me are usually wrong.
10. I've found that sad stories are the only ones worth reading (i.e. Hamlet, The Awakening, Frankenstein, The Glass Menagerie). I love a good tragedy.
10. I've found that sad stories are the only ones worth reading (i.e. Hamlet, The Awakening, Frankenstein, The Glass Menagerie). I love a good tragedy.
ALSO, I got some questions about the Bump-its I bought. I'll take some pictures and talk more about those in my next post, or else this one would be way too long!
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
22 comments:
I love reading Ur things! :-)
Have a great weekend!
XoXo
It's definitely an awesome feeling when you know people dig what you write. And your blog is quite cool, actually, so congrats!
xoxo
Cesc
Fun facts. I'm an English major, and I agree that tragedies are very interesting.
I like sad stories too -- I think that's why I like to read biographies and histories!
Aww love your blog and this post! And HAHA about random fact #7.
many people loved you because
you're a sweet person and on #8 you make us happy by sharing your blog.
keep up the good work.
http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/
your blogs amazing lady, you deserved it. always inspiring.
yes! bowie is endlessly inspiring
aww congrats on the award. how lovely!
=) hope ur having a nice sunday!
x
She's right! Your blog is lovely. Been so long since I commented :( Sorry bout that. Following right now so I can get your posts straight to my reading list :D
And haha, first impressions are messed up.
Well done honey for achieving such a fabulous award <3
xxx
Love your blog, love this post, and love you even more reading the things about you. Amen and ditto!
Congrats on the awards too, you deserve them.
Hope you had a fab weekend and read a few good (or sad ;) books....
have a good week bella!
p.s. I agree with what Cara Mia said about you and with your random things....nice :)
Love your blog, love this post, and love you even more reading the things about you. Amen and ditto!
Congrats on the awards too, you deserve them.
Hope you had a fab weekend and read a few good (or sad ;) books....
have a good week bella!
p.s. I agree with what Cara Mia said about you and with your random things....nice :)
Congrats. You deserve any award you win. You've got a cool blog. Hope you had a good weekend. Cheers!
congrats!!, i really love reading ur blog :)
xxx
jp
I love tragedies too. Have you ever read End of the Affair? Love that one.
it's true.
and i loved your 10 things.
http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com
dude...oh no...i spelled your name wrong! hee hee...i'll go fix it right now. congrats on your award too! you are a rockstar :)
I'm with you on aquariums.
can't wait to see bumpits * *
congrats girl! :)
yes to rock stars. at all times.
www.sayhellomax.blogspot.com
www.ill-list.blogspot.com
i think we can all agree that bowie is one slick mofo
Post a Comment