Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11/11/09

Today is November 11th (11/11). Make a wish!
Well mine already came true: I have no school today & I received two blog awards :)

First, I received the Divine Award from Miss Samantha Simple for introducing her "to the coolest weird stuff." Haha I love that! Thank you Samantha! You have such amazing style.

This award requires me to list 5 guilty pleasures:
  1. eating candy
  2. shoe shopping
  3. sleeping in late
  4. obnoxious make-up
  5. watching cheesy retro fantasy movies from the 80's :)
I am giving this award to 5 blogs that I think are divine.

di·vine (adj.) : Extremely pleasant; delightful

And they are:
Then, I received this Over The Top Award from the lovely Anika of africanteaparty! Thank you Anika, you really are the coolest. :)

This award also comes with a little questionnaire:
Where's your cell phone: by the window
Your hair: very, very thick
Your mother: is very loving
Your father: we lost touch
Favorite food: Mexican food
Last night: was boring
Favorite drink: water, actually.
What room are you in: my small dorm room
Hobby: sewing
Fear: germs
Where were you last night: in bed doing homework
Something that you aren't: athletic
Muffins: are gross
Wish list item: a frilly tutu skirt :)
Where did you grow up: Texas & California
What are you wearing: pajamas
Your pets: a gray goldfish named Frisco
Friends: I have a few close ones.
Something you're not wearing: make-up
Favorite store: Forever 21 I guess... I love thrift stores though.
Favorite color: red
Last time you laughed: when I was watching South Park
Your best friend: is named Stanley and he's awesome. :)
Place you go over and over: classes. life of a student :\
Person who emails you regularly: hmm... no one really.
Favorite place to eat: my grandma's house!


This award goes to 5 blogs that I think are over-the-top in some way or another.

over-the-top (adj.) : Far more than usual or expected; extraordinary

Those blogs are:
Annie Spandex
District of Chic
Samantha Simple
SAY HELLO, MAX.
Tit Tees

Congrats everyone!

16 comments:

Lucie said...

congrats on the blog awards...i never realised it was 11/11 until i came to your blog!

much love.
lucie

(atasteofvogue.blogspot.com)

xxx

Ash Fox said...

ah thank you! i'm so honored.

plus thanks for making me aware that i get to make a wish today. it's always nice to have a reason to make a wish.


xo

Yuka said...

congrats on the awards! no school days are always the BEST!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on the awards lovely

Keith said...

Congrats on the awards. Hope you had a great day. Cheers!

Niviarsiaq said...

Ok, first I have to say I love love song!! I've never heard it before but I'm getting it right now!
Congrats on the awards!! I love all your answers. Don;t we all love shoe shopping :)

Nubiasnonsense said...

Congrats on the awards pretty, Glad your wishes came true

www.janetteria.com said...

Congrats on the awards! ;-)

If U have a mood, look at my giveaway, my dear!

XoXo

Unknown said...

Yaaaaaaaay! thanks for the award! You're the best! I'll repost tomorrow :)

Unknown said...

Yaaaaaaaay! thanks for the award! You're the best! I'll repost tomorrow :)

Wild as a Mink said...

ooooh, yea thanks for the award! You've made my day!

E said...

Thank you so much for the award my dear! I think I did the questionaire before, but I really appreciate award so much!

Annie Spandex said...

Thank you so much! xx

tdw said...

new post on our blog, a photoshoot by Olivia.A and an interview to Emara by Mariam.B. come on


Http://daily-women.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

Thank you so much! How am i supposed to get it onto my blog? Haha:) I've never gotten an award before.

prashant said...

congrats on the awards! no school days are always the BEST!


Lingerie Indulgence