Saturday, November 14, 2009

black boots

Outfit post from a few days ago. Using my computer's camera while my real one is still broken.


Wearing a Forever21 sweater, shorts, and doc marten knock-offs from Target.

I completely enjoyed counting the number of people who did a double take as I trekked by in these boots. I guess they aren't too common here.

18 comments:

Arushi Khosla said...

Doc Martens are a clear sign of the brewing 80s revival. These are rad!

Becca. said...

love love love your sweater!
the colour is gorgeouss! :)
XOXO, BECCA
http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

Katrina said...

ahh, these are..so gorgeous! I love them!


++++++
katrina

Kristen said...

nice boots. I wish it were still warm enough here to wear shorts without tights, but I guess that's what I get for living in Chicago

http://whatgoeson10.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am coming over from District Chic and I am asking myself how I did not discover your blog before. It is WONDERFUL!! Loving your sweater!

xoxo
Amy

thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Lesley said...

Haha love these boots!

Anika said...

Hey, I hear you with the knock-off docs. These are pretty damn sweet. I've got my eye on a pair (so perfectly broken in and doc marten-esque its sinful) from an Asian store near where I work.

You're tempting me, I've got to admit it :)

And thanks so much for the wonderful award. Will incorporate into blog soon.

Thanks bella, have a great week

Lucie said...

your boots are amazing x

Rand said...

ooooh you look lovely!!!!!!!!love everything

Unknown said...

ur boot's are adoreable <3

Unknown said...

loving those boots - i seriously need some x

Ashley said...

Love the boots on you.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Everyone needs to own a pair!! LOVE

Mom Fashion World said...

hello, hello!
how are you?
sorry for not visiting you for a while.
i hope you understand.
while i was on vacation, i didn't get enough time
to visit you and to my other fellow bloggers.

anyway, huh sad to hear that your cam broke.
but these photos aren't bad at all.
i love your boots here!

ak said...

those boots look awesome..def need a trip to target asap. everyone gets such cute stuff there
xx

Anonymous said...

Love the flat lace ups!
www.thefashionseen.com

rani said...

doc marts are real knock off!!

SophieGrace said...

Love the boots.

www.SophiesWorldOfWonder.blogspot.com