Wednesday, November 25, 2009

catwalk

In the airport waiting to board my flight. Flying stresses me out so much. I didn't sleep last night. Instead, I watched a fantastic documentary called Catwalk (1996).

It's all about 90's supermodels. Basically a camera follows Christy Turlington around while she goes to fittings, hangs out with other major players in the fashion industry, and of course walks the runway.
She is gorgeous, is she not?
I loved these pictures of her hanging out with supermodel friends.

11 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

She is absolutely stunning!!! Great post!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Lucie said...

Love Kate Moss. Wonderful post!

x

Marian said...

I dislike flying too,Kate is a hottie.total hottie!
x
marian

Rebecca said...

She's amazing! Love her dress in the last picture!

http://www.nearstyle.blogspot.com

nikky said...

i HATE flying too!

ak said...

stunning..damn i love the 90's..i always need at least half xanax to fly hate it too
xx

Samantha Simple said...

I love that tub shot.

Jazz Virtue said...

This sounds really good, I need to watch! Love the bat tub picture :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I were a super model :( oh wait I am lol! Hi syd! See you next time i'm in San Fran, peace <3

WendyB said...

I've always loved that bathtub photo!

Unknown said...

I lOve Christy! Ever since i was 11years old!!