Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I WANT: Insanely Embellished Heels

Found these babies on a website called Gasoline Glamour. Personally, I think it'd be fun to run around in any of these heels for a while.

Got any New Years Eve plans?

20 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

I might wear the 3rd pair lol but the rest of them probably not.

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Heather Taylor said...

Me too especially the 1st pair!

Danielle said...

You would definitely get some attention from them! Haha.

Niviarsiaq said...

Love them so much! Truly outrageous in the best, most glamourous way! I could see Daphne Guinness running around in them :)

sahara. said...

omg I LOVE the second pair.
They are so gorgeous.

Happy New Year (:

Sahara xo.
overtly-grand.blogspot.com

Gaby, held on by wires. said...

those shoes are kind of amazing...

hey girlie, long time no speak!

Just wanted to wish you a happy new year :)

<3

Rebecca said...

These are AWESOME!!

http://www.nearstyle.blogspot.com

ak said...

all of those shoes are ridiculously insane..love them
xx

Samantha Simple said...

Now I'm getting some ideas. Where's my glue gun?

http://samanthasimple.blogspot.com/

maddy said...

these are HOT! oh my goodness. fabulous post.

stay classy.

anna bu said...

whoa these shoes are very inspiring!!
love love love those photos!!!


bisous
annabu :)

Nubiasnonsense said...

You should totally try to make one of these. I would

Catherine said...

Holy shit, they're CRAZY but awesome. Have you seen Prada's SS 2010 chandelier shoes?!

Yulia Rahmawati said...

thx for visiting my blog

Nice post u have
awesomeeeeeeeeeee

XOXO

May Kasahara said...

crazyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
love them ♥

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Wow!! They're freakishly good!! I would love to wear a pair of them for all day and see how people react :-) xxooxxoox

Heather Taylor said...

I have an award for you on my page :)

Frock Around the Clock said...

Oh my god they are amazing! I love the first ones - my life feels so incomplete without them now I've seen them! :) x

♥ Cara Mia ♥ said...

holy crap! i love that spiked pair! the website is really cool.

hope you're having a great 2010 so far :)

cm

Ash Fox said...

Wow wow wow WOW