Isn't she purdy?
If you didn't get a tree this year, you could always make one in time for December 25th. I found this cool tutorial that shows you how to make paper Christmas trees. Here's mine:

They're pretty cute and festive, if I do say so myself.
Happy Holidays, y'all!
If you didn't get a tree this year, you could always make one in time for December 25th. I found this cool tutorial that shows you how to make paper Christmas trees. Here's mine:
Happy Holidays, y'all!

17 comments:
Hun!!
Thanks for the tutorial!!
I'm gonna put them all over the place!!:P
Have great Holidays!!!
XX
Those trees are awesome.
Great blog! xxx
Camilla
Rainbowpavingstones.blogspot.com
Those trees are awesome.
Great blog! xxx
Camilla
Rainbowpavingstones.blogspot.com
Love the trees, but i'm too lazy to do them:(
that is the cutest and prettiest christmas tree ive ever seen. meery xmas!
xx
Love the purple tree and the paper trees are beautiful. Happy Holidays!
Very cute!!!! I love the purple tree!!!
P.S: I posted pics of my new pumps on my blog today go check them out ;)
http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com
These are lovely. (:
I feel like snatching some festive-colored construction paper and start making them.
And a purple Christmas tree? Gorgeous.
- Nata
www.louisdiamondshoes.blogspot.com
I wanted one for my apartment so badly and never found one! I wish I had seen your tutorial before I left!
happy holidays!
haha nice idea for a christmas card, thnx :)
these are adorable!!merry xmas honey
xx
marian.
happy holidays!! these trees are too cute:) thanks for sharing the tutorial with us. perhaps i can try it next year hehe thx for dropping by my blog:) did u get a chance to check out the rodarte for target collection?
TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com
Those paper trees are adoreable. Nice work.
www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com
So cute!! I love it! I must try! xoxoxxo
both trees are awesome! i must try the paper tree next year! i want to put them all over my house!
both trees are awesome! i must try the paper tree next year! i want to put them all over my house!
looove this, wish i couldve found it sooner
o well- christmas every daaay!
xo
Post a Comment