haha it is indeed. so "grease".:)†
this a a great set. the last pic is hot!
Amazing, I wanna live during that era!
awesome. looks so genuinely vintage.
love the teddy boy look in boys! so adorable and chic!
Love this shoot!
Those quiffs have me swooning. The guy in the last picture on the left? mmm...Hehe great post (:Sahara xo.overtly-grand.blogspot.com
Love these pics they're great
very inspiring shoot, love your style :)
Love the retro pictures! So sexy :)I love The XX! I'm so into them lately! I'm hoping to go to Coachella this year and they're playing which is going to be awesome. http://www.coachella.com/
stunning! love your blog.
oh my I love love this!xo, C.http://owl-wings.blogspot.com
cool pics!
Very Hot!justletfashionhappen.blogspot.comMara
the last pic is hot! fashion articles
Post a Comment
15 comments:
haha it is indeed. so "grease".:)
†
this a a great set. the last pic is hot!
Amazing, I wanna live during that era!
awesome. looks so genuinely vintage.
love the teddy boy look in boys! so adorable and chic!
Love this shoot!
Those quiffs have me swooning.
The guy in the last picture on the left? mmm...
Hehe great post (:
Sahara xo.
overtly-grand.blogspot.com
Love these pics they're great
very inspiring shoot, love your style :)
Love the retro pictures! So sexy :)
I love The XX! I'm so into them lately! I'm hoping to go to Coachella this year and they're playing which is going to be awesome.
http://www.coachella.com/
stunning! love your blog.
oh my I love love this!
xo, C.
http://owl-wings.blogspot.com
cool pics!
Very Hot!
justletfashionhappen.blogspot.com
Mara
the last pic is hot!
fashion articles
Post a Comment