yeah i love the yellow hair but what is that string tied around her head?x
man, she loves those colorful eye patches! didn't she just wear a pair to meet the queen? I actually kind of like the headpiece in her last outfit although I'm sure it would be really annoying to sit next to or behind her...
Ash: It's a wig/bodysuit thing that wraps around her head.Niv: The guys face in the 3rd picture says it all.
love the hair color fashion articles
i agree...i liked her red carpet look, but not the lightning bolt hat. she's a true entertainer!xox alison
That first dress is soooooo awesome!
she is so totally insane!xx.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
yeah i love the yellow hair but what is that string tied around her head?
x
man, she loves those colorful eye patches! didn't she just wear a pair to meet the queen? I actually kind of like the headpiece in her last outfit although I'm sure it would be really annoying to sit next to or behind her...
Ash: It's a wig/bodysuit thing that wraps around her head.
Niv: The guys face in the 3rd picture says it all.
love the hair color
fashion articles
i agree...i liked her red carpet look, but not the lightning bolt hat.
she's a true entertainer!
xox alison
That first dress is soooooo awesome!
she is so totally insane!
xx.
Post a Comment