Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentino

Dree Hemingway in the Valentino Spring 2010 Campaign.
I love this mostly because of the pale pink (or lavender?) hair! Haha, is that bad? I'm obsessed with unnatural hair color. I painted my eyelashes blue yesterday.

18 comments:

liisa said...

it looks indeed awesome!! oh and stunning blog you have ;)


-L

E said...

love the hair color

-Erica
http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

Rebecca said...

im totally digging colored hair

http://etherealbeaute.blogspot.com/

Niviarsiaq said...

omg me too! i love colorful hair! I've wanted to dye mine so many different colors but my stupid job won't let me :( You need to check out Urban Outfitters for colorful mascara, it's awesome!

Rosanna said...

love the colors!

www.littlemissdressup.com

prashant said...

stunning blog

fashion articles

Heart Charlie said...

I love the hair too, it works so great with this editorial!! Oh Valentino!!

I follow you ;)

♥ Cara Mia ♥ said...

blue eyelashes...cool! i just colored my hair like super red. freaky color is fierce...haha! great post!

hey, if you get a chance drop by my other blog http://blog.bohoglamour.com/
i'm having a small but fun giveaway :)
have a great weekend!

fasha comeback again said...

I have new post in section news..Read, have a nice weekend dear ;)
follow my blog..
follow my blog..
follow my blog please..

raita 2 said...

great pictures! :) i actually think blue eyelashes rock!

http://raita2.blogspot.com/

Margaret said...

God I love that campaign.
Great blog :)
Stop by some time xx

Vera said...

Gorgeous editorial!

Anonymous said...

such inspiring pictures! I love her hair too :D

Unknown said...

loving the editorial and the lavender hair xoxox

ak said...

um is it weird that ive been craving to have hot red streeks in my hair? and blue eyelashes are awesome i always used to use blue mascara

xx

fledgling said...

i'm not sure how i feel about the new look at the house of valentino.

i think i like it?

the new designers took the clothing so far away from what valentino did when he was still designing for his own brand.

i fear for the loyal clients who are looking for classic valentino...

xoxo
maxwellconrad

www.fledglingblog.blogspot.com

Shes Dressing Up said...

I love these, the lighting and the colours are beautiful!

Ash Fox said...

i really can't stand this model but i LOVE this ed.

oo i want to see your blue lashes!

x