These Dia De Los Muertos pictures are AWESOME! I love the Halloween post too! I'm your newest follower and excited to see what else you have up your fashion sleeve!
If you're interested, here's my blog: http://workinggirlsshoecloset.blogspot.com
I love the pretty/goth photos that come from this holiday. Always uniqu and totally inspiring. Did you see this post? - http://whatisrealityanyway.com/ love it!!
4 comments:
hey!!!
i like your blog!!
following it..
drop by on my blog as well
http://koshysblog.blogspot.com/
xoxo
koshy
A bit scary, but very cool xxx
www.fashiondevotion.com
These Dia De Los Muertos pictures are AWESOME! I love the Halloween post too! I'm your newest follower and excited to see what else you have up your fashion sleeve!
If you're interested, here's my blog:
http://workinggirlsshoecloset.blogspot.com
xoxo
I love the pretty/goth photos that come from this holiday. Always uniqu and totally inspiring. Did you see this post? - http://whatisrealityanyway.com/
love it!!
Post a Comment