i love those shoes in the last picture!
Happy belated birthday, my dear!I want the last wedges?! :DƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Great editorial!http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/
These pictures are so awesome! I love your blog, and ruby is a baaabe. Panda xo
gorgeous! i love ruby. thanks for your comment. we could follow each other if you want :)love, M
Ruby is amazing in person as well in her photos.
the third photo is spectacular!!!stayfabulous,zarnawww.zarnasrunway.com
happy but late b-day :Di just bumped into your blog! love it!ciao ciao from romeBExCLUSIVE MAGAZINEhttp://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/
happy birthday! awesome pics, I love those head pieces, and those heels on the last pic is crazy!
I'd love to feature you on my blog! I developed the idea for "Loyal Rewards© " & this is how I promote my followers & help them increase traffic to their blog while allowing other followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. If you're interested my blog is at www.elaundra.com. ♥ El'Aundra
Post a Comment
10 comments:
i love those shoes in the last picture!
Happy belated birthday, my dear!
I want the last wedges?! :D
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Great editorial!
http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/
These pictures are so awesome! I love your blog, and ruby is a baaabe. Panda xo
gorgeous! i love ruby. thanks for your comment. we could follow each other if you want :)
love, M
Ruby is amazing in person as well in her photos.
the third photo is spectacular!!!
stayfabulous,
zarna
www.zarnasrunway.com
happy but late b-day :D
i just bumped into your blog! love it!
ciao ciao from rome
BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE
http://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/
happy birthday! awesome pics, I love those head pieces, and those heels on the last pic is crazy!
I'd love to feature you on my blog! I developed the idea for "Loyal Rewards© " & this is how I promote my followers & help them increase traffic to their blog while allowing other followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. If you're interested my blog is at www.elaundra.com.
♥ El'Aundra
Post a Comment