Monday, December 22, 2008

Bang Bang!

Like I said before, I'm thinking about straight across bangs for my new hairstyle since they seem to be in style.

This was the inspiration for my last haircut:
Of course it's Jessica Alba, she always has such great hair!

Now I'm thinking about straight across bangs. My new inspirations:
Photo courtesy of WhoWhatWear.

7 comments:

yiqin; said...

I love bangs! But they grow too quickly!!! :(

Delmy said...

Go for it! I love bangs!

Holly said...

I love straight bangs. And a haircut is always a fun change, no?

Anonymous said...

aww you would look awesome with bangs,from your previous pictures of yourself your bone structure would fit perfectly,you;d be too purrty<3


merry christmas

Terence Sambo said...

Girl! Merry Xmas :o)

Terence Sambo said...

Girl! Merry Xmas :o)

Song of Style said...

u have to post pictures of ur new bangs!!!
Merry Christmas!