Thursday, May 28, 2009

gems on my neck

Diamonds are boring, I love colorful gems! That's why my new love is Tom Binns jewelry. His necklaces are beauuutiful.





This one is like the mother of all necklaces:
I wouldn't even call it a necklace, it's more like a wreath. A wreath that even a lifetime of payday loans couldn't aquire. At least not on most of our wages.

Anyways, I will definitely be posting more pieces from his collections sometime soon.

(Photos are all from the Tom Binns site, except the wreath. That's from the LA Times)

By the way: For all you Nylon readers out there, the magazine is giving away 22 free songs on iTunes for it's June/July music issue. I downloaded them today - some of them are pretty good and some are ehh... But hey, it's free! So if you ARE interested, here's the Nylon Summer 2009 Playlist :)

16 comments:

nikky said...

i've been looking for a necklace like these to adorn the perfect tee!

-nikky
www.closetremedy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

-i love those necklaces! they're proper cool.
good blog btw:)
x

Liz said...

Pretty, shiny things!

Damsels said...

thanks i'l ldo that .

iwish i could buy a big statement necklace :(

Gaby, held on by wires. said...

Haha do your makeup at a friend's house before you go out and then wash it off when you get home. Mama will NEVER know!! ;)

WHOA... that wreath neck thing is just WHOA. Seems like an interesting collection. They look like brooches all strung together.

Oooh I haven't listened to the nylon thing but I love that they did something like this. I'm currently obsessed with finding new moosics.

Anonymous said...

yeahh tom binns is so hype..i remember a few years back i was so obsessed with his winged out "FUCK" necklace that MK Olsen wore...
btw i love the song playing on your blog!

$ouLphate said...

these necklaces are amazing..

Vera said...

I know, his pieces are out of this world! Costume jewelry done right :)

Anonymous said...

i've been meaning to check that playlist out...

karl's sweet child said...

omg those are sooo gorgeous! love the second neklace!

yiqin; said...

The necklaces are perfect! I love all the bling.

Frances Davison said...

ooh, shiiny pretty. they look heavy! x

Unknown said...

Those necklaces are sooooooooo amazing xoxoxo

Mom Fashion World said...

omg!
they are so ''yummy'' necklaces!
i would be sparkling when i wear them esp the one you called '' the mother of all necklaces''.lol!

Lisa v.d. Marel said...

these necklaces are amazing!! I love it!!
(my blog:http://www.lisavdmarel.blogspot.com/)

JEYQ said...

SICKKKKKK.
the last two are insanity.
thanks for sharing!

<3