Friday, May 22, 2009

The Fabulous Stains!

Has anyone seen this movie?
I heard about it recently (apparently it's cult classic from 1981) and I'm happy because I finally got to see it. :)


Anyways I've been looking for a summer job because I need cash-money but in all honesty I don't really want one. I don't like the uniforms and I've been feeling sorta punk-y lately (I go through lots of phases). I'd rather make bucks by starting a punk-rock girl band and touring America.

But mostly I just want to walk around looking like this:

I really live inside my head too much.

20 comments:

Delmy said...

I never have, but it seems like a cool movie.

What is Reality Anyway? said...

i must see that!

kelse said...

DO IT! dont forget to post ;)

Rand said...

i am so gonna see taht film after watching that little video.i saved the name so i acn watch after exams thanks!!
x

Rand said...

oh and thanks for the award v. sweet of you
if i rember hopefully i will put it in my next post!:)

Mom Fashion World said...

huh!
I've never seen that movie...
omg! i'm really so outdated with every thing. being a mom, Mr. Freddy consumes most of my time!

Bonnie Klyde said...

Living inside your head is good! I love the Fabulous Stains! It's such a great movie and pants are pretty overrated. Thanks for the comment!
-BK

Eva. said...

wow never seen it but it looks like a huge influence source! thank you for your sweet comment!

Anna said...

i've been dying to see this. thanks for the reminder :)
now to hunt it down..

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

if only we could all be rockstars and nobody had to have real jobs :( in an ideal world i guess. i want to see the movie! xx

Vorega Badalamenti Hartoto Hardikusumo said...

oo,, i wanna a watch it,
thanks dear =)

Yuka said...

ive never heard of this movie. how was it?? i want to track it down now and watch it too. she looks so rad.

Niviarsiaq said...

What a fabulous looking movie!! I really want to watch it now!
Ok, if you start a punk band I will so be the bass guitar! I think it would be so fun to do that!

Jess said...

I love that film! I actually watched it again the other day... & pretty in pink. Oh the 80s.

Start a band instead! Make loads of money of the merchandise... haha

Syed said...

That is some seriously fierce hair and make up! And I sooo need to check the movie out, looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture, I need to see this film!

nikky said...

do itttt! haha what's stopping ya?

Gaby, held on by wires. said...

Living inside my head is the only way I know how to live, so don't feel bad.

I really wanna see this movie now.

Gaby, held on by wires. said...

oh yeah, and "real" jobs suck.

Allthismore said...

I loved the movie but the ending kinda sucked a little because they sold out. im so being her Next haloween